Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Top 4 Local Female Singers

Once I was thinking stupid dream. Someday, someone will come in to my life and sing artemvia's song right in front of me. That's heard weird for opening but u couldnt agree more, could u ? haha. I wanna talk about my top 4 local female singers.There're so many good local female singers, let's say maudy ayunda, monita, teteh rosa, iis dahlia, nasar KDI etc. May be you have different choices or taste but I were sorting these by I listen most on my premium spotify (YOIIII....). So here they are :




1. Danilla Riyadi



When raisa brought us by her personal appearance and easy listening-lyrics, my soul was being satified only by danilla's song .Her album was relased on 2014 but I heard it in middle of 2016. Talking about the material on telisik's album, you'll find some simple words. However if you compile all the lyrics and listen to her song, you'll guess what she wanna tell to the listeners. Considering she  got high plays on my spotify then I put her on my number 1.



2. Raisa Andriana



There's no exception, we all agree that raisa is the best female singers in this decade. Besides making love song which easily to hear by most common people in Indonesia, her personlaities which show to public are lovely. I was fallin in love with her song while became freshmen in university. Although she's only produce common love songs, I still appreciate her as a top indonesian singer. Honestly, I can hear "Mantan terindah" all day long. it's always something



3. Vira Talisa



If you never hear before her name, well I can understand. Once my friend was mentioned about her, she said "lo dengerin vira talisa deh" so I replied with "siapa tuh penyanyi dangdut ?" then she was only annyoed haha. Well, I just needed listening once of her song to fall in love with her entire album. Since my friend has good taste at the music, I can trust if she give me preference about songs. For anyone who read this, I highly recommend to you a song called walking back home.



4. Reza Artemevia



Brought her from generation of 90's singers. Let's forget about her criminal case but her songs are captivating and lasting. as my opening statment in this post, it feels unfair if I dont put her on my list. Both of "Satu yang tak bisa lepas"  and " Biar menjadi Kenangan" are the most eargasm song by Reza artemevia.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author