Recently, I'm listening to the one of New Zealand's musician. She isn't Lorde but a rather familiar name knew as fazerdaze. Who the fuck is this fazerdaze? Fazerdaze is project/stage name of a 24-years old girl, Amelia Murray. First, I started to know her from my friend when he posted about this thing on his social media a few week ago. So I decided to find out more about her and found the song called Lucky Girl. The first time when the song hit me, I was amazed and started to think that I was so cool, too cool enough to know this indie-pop band from the country that I never imagine before.
First, I wanna say thank Youtube and Spotify to let us know more about the more and help the musician promote their work. Lucky Girl is the first song that I listened to and gave me a nice impression about pop music. The music video gives us an image how odd the concept mixed by classic old-soul of taking video. You should listen to the song and repeat it. I had to listen 3 or 5 times till I do love the song and the person of course... Amelia is the kind of girl that you cant hate... Seriously. However, I feel miserable cause I missed the gigs in Jakarta last month. What a fool.
Based on provoke-online website, Fazerdaze has released their album in May 2017. We can find it on Spotify or iTunes, but I prefer Spotify cause have huge database than others online streaming music app. Fazerdaze tells us about friendship, love song and holidays on the album and she was looked mature than her previous EP. Hope the album "The Morningside" can be sold as much as affection her smile to me hahaha. So, besides the Lucky Girl, I recommend Jennifer on her previous EP, and two songs from this album, Little Uneasy and Bedroom Talk.


I know sometimes I act like I don't care
...about you - Lucky Girl
[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My4j3vgFxbE[/embed]
No comments:
Post a Comment