Tuesday, August 15, 2017

WE THE FEST 2017

We The Fest 2017 is annual summer music festival which hold by ISMAYA. It is three-days full of music concert from local and international artists at JIEXPO Kemayoran. Why did I attend to this music festival ? if you ask me like that, I'll answer 100% because of The Kooks. I knew this band since 2012-2013 when I was in college and watched 17 again movie. So I have decided to get know this band closser. Unfortunately, I came to the venue at 7 pm so it was dark and didnt take proper photos except the stage. I will tell you a short story about me there and It's not going to specific beacause I'm writing this after 6 days.



 




The event it self is held in three days with three stages. I came in first day with headliners The Kooks and Kodaline (You know it when they make the band's font bigger than the others). I was late when came to this event because my time prediction was miss. So, I cant took photo like summer music festival deservedly. Coming to music event with your best friend is such an unmeasureable pleasure. Ivan and rezha joint me but rezha took expensive one cause YOLO.




 

The most memorable moment was jokowi attend to the venue... its just like he stand 2 meters from me. There are so many things I asked to the president like begging for a bike, asking him about why salt are pricey and asking him to mention  5 name of fish that he know. Jokowi turned into centre of attention even when kodaline was in stage. From all of kodaline's setlist, The only song that I can sing is only High hopes. the lyric is easy and it tells love story which is acceptable by indonesian. We went to toilet when kodaline was finnishing their performance. Going to another side is the thing we did and hope we're gettin' closser to the stage. And the last performance from the main stage The Kooks came from the backstage. I was yelling so hard and still didnt believe that I can see my favourite band directly. All millenials shall know how it feels like. It's better than your first kiss 100% guarantee . I sang their song... she moves in her way... ohh laa... be who you are... seaside... bad habbit... junk of the heart and naive. if you're courious, check my last update on my instagram. Luke was funny at the night cause I rember when he talked to the drone.






 

well...it was 1.00 and done. Thanks to ISMAYA to bring the kooks to Indonesia. In 2018, I beg you to bring Arctic, Hippo or Mumford. Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author